Terms and conditions
versão portuguesa desta página aqui
Please note that during Black Friday and other special sale events the newsletter discount is not available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting our website.
Be sure to carefully read the Terms and Conditions presented on this page, as any use of this website means that you accept the Terms and Conditions presented herein.
The use of the terms "seller", "us" and "our" refer to bsimple and will be used in the most appropriate manner according to the context.
"You" and "consumer" refers to any person accessing and / or using this web page.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The "seller" bsimple has products for sale on the site, and "e-commerce" services are available exclusively to end users / "consumers".
- Bsimple reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" or those who do not agree with Seller's general conditions of sale.
- The "Consumer" must provide the "Seller" with an e-mail address, or the data relating to another form of contact, that is correct and complete and accepts that the "Seller" can contact him using such data if he deems it necessary.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order, or cancel it even after automatic confirmation of the order. The seller may not process orders that do not have sufficient guarantee of good collection; when orders are incomplete or incorrect or for any other reason. In such cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the sales contract has not been made and that the seller has not proceeded with the sale, specifying the reasons for doing so.
- If an order has been placed and payment is made for products that are no longer available, the seller will refund the money paid for the unavailable items.
- Data verification: after receiving the order we can perform some checks on it before we prepare it. These checks may include verification of address, credibility, and fraud verification. Regarding fraud verification we perform partially automated checks on all orders to filter out unusual, suspicious or identified transactions that are susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud will be investigated and, if necessary, processed. By confirming your request means that you agree to these conditions.
- Under the applicable law b simple only accepts orders from people over the age of 16. Thus, by accepting these Terms and Conditions of Sale confirms that you are over 16 years old.
- The bsimple store uses the most robust security technology among the available encryption platforms. Your payment information will be encrypted from the moment you enter until your transaction is processed and will not be stored on a public server. Although we use encryption software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via email can not be guaranteed. Bsimple shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication including, but not limited to, recurrent damages of failures or delays in the delivery of electronic communications, interceptions or manipulations of electronic communications by third parties or by programs of used for communication or transmission of viruses.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will start processing the order after we have received the payment.
- The prices of the products displayed on the website contain / carry the Value Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied by order. The exact price of the shipping fee will depend on the delivery address where your order will be delivered and its weight. For more information on shipping costs, please refer to the "Deliveries, Exchanges and Returns" page of this website.
- The prices of the products presented in the site are subject to change. Bsimple reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase. Please note that even though the website is updated with extreme attention it is possible that the price information on the site contains errors. Bsimple does not commit to the offer and reserves the right to cancel your order in the event of such an error occurs.
- When used according to established rules, a promotion code enables the user to enjoy a promotion / discount on the purchase of a specific product or a set of products, during the period indicated / associated with the promotional code / promotional campaign. Promotional codes are not exchangeable for cash.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Bsimple does not sell second-hand, defective or substandard products on the market. The main features of each article shown on the site are on their respective product page. All articles have an identification tag. Do not remove the label from the purchased item if you want to return the purchased product.
- If you decide to exercise the right to return the purchased items, bsimple has the right not to accept the return of articles that are returned without the label or that have been changed in relation to their original condition or damaged.
- To return or exchange your purchase follow the indications in the page "Deliveries, exchanges and returns" of this site. For any additional information, you can contact us via e-mail to email@example.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Bsimple will only be liable for damages suffered by the customer in the event that such damages result from breaches attributable to bsimple's contractual obligations to the customer, or in the event that bsimple's liability arises under applicable law.
- If the customer has suffered damages related to the activity of the site, bsimple's liability will be limited to:
- damages on bsimple products or other materials;
- reasonable and verifiable costs incurred by the client to find the cause and amount of compensation attributable to the damage;
- the maximum reimbursement of the abovementioned compensation shall be (if applicable) the price of the products concerned.
The present general conditions and all emerging litigations that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the site or any purchase in the same must be governed by the Portuguese Law.