terms and conditions
Please note that during Black Friday and other special events the newsletter discount is not available.
Terms and conditions:
Thank you for visiting our website.
Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions presented on this page carefully, as any use of this website means that you accept the Terms and Conditions presented herein.
The terms “seller”, “we” and “our” refer to bsimple and will be used as appropriate in the context.
“You” and “consumer” refer to any person who accesses and/or uses this website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The bsimple "seller" has products for sale on the site, and the "e-commerce" services are available exclusively to end users / "consumers".
- bsimple reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not “Consumers” or those who do not comply with the Seller's general conditions of sale.
- The "Consumer" must provide the "Seller" with an email address, or data relating to another form of contact, which is correct and complete and accepts that the "Seller" can contact him using this data, if he deems it necessary.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order, or cancel it even after automatic confirmation. The seller may not process orders that do not have sufficient guarantee of good collection; when orders are incomplete or incorrect or for any other reason. In the aforementioned cases, we will inform you by email that the sales contract has not been concluded and that the seller has not proceeded with the sale, specifying the reasons for this.
- If an order has been placed and payment has been made for products that are no longer available, the seller will refund the money paid for the unavailable items.
- Data verification: after receiving the order, we can carry out some checks on it before preparing it. These checks may include address verification, credibility and fraud checking. With regard to fraud checking, we run partially automated checks on all orders to filter out unusual, suspicious or identified transactions as susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud will be investigated and, if necessary, prosecuted. By confirming your order, you agree with these conditions.
- Under the terms of the applicable legislation, b simple only accepts orders from people over the age of 16. Thus, by accepting these Terms and Conditions of Sale, you confirm that you are over 16 years of age.
- The bsimple store uses one of the most robust security technologies among the encryption platforms available. Your payment information will be encrypted from the moment you enter until your transaction is processed and will not be stored on a public server. Although we use encryption software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via email cannot be guaranteed. bsimple cannot be held responsible for any damage suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication including, but not limited to, recurrent damages from failures or delays in the delivery of electronic communications, interceptions or manipulations of electronic communications by third parties or by computer used for communications or virus transmissions.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will start processing the order after we have received payment.
- The prices of the products displayed on the website contain/include Added Value (VAT). Shipping fees apply per order. The exact price of the shipping fee will depend on the delivery address where your order will be delivered and its weight. For more information on shipping costs, see the “Deliveries, exchanges and returns” page on this website.
- The prices of the products presented on the website are subject to change. bsimple reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase. Please note that even though the website has been updated with extreme care, it is possible that the pricing information on the website may contain errors. bsimple is not committed to the offer and reserves the right to cancel your order in the event of such an error occurring.
- When used in accordance with the established rules, a promotion code entitles the user to enjoy a promotion/discount on the purchase of a specific product or for a set of products, during the period indicated/associated with the promotional code/promotional campaign. Promo codes are not redeemable for cash.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- bsimple does not sell second-hand, defective or substandard items on the market. The main characteristics of each article shown on the site can be found on its respective product page. All articles have an identification tag. Do not remove the tag from the purchased item if you want to return the purchased product.
- If you decide to exercise the right to return the purchased items, bsimple has the right not to accept the return of items that are returned without the label or that have been altered from their original state or damaged.
- To return or exchange your purchase, follow the instructions on the “Deliveries, exchanges and returns” page of this website. For any additional information, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- bsimple will only be liable for damages suffered by the customer in the event that such damages result from breaches attributable to bsimple's contractual obligations towards the customer, or in the event that bsimple's liability arises from the applicable legal law.
- If the customer has suffered damages related to the activity of the website, bsimple's liability will be limited to:
- years on bsimple products or other materials;
- reasonable and verifiable costs incurred by the customer in finding the cause and amount of compensation attributable to the damage;
- the maximum reimbursement of the aforementioned indemnity will be (if applicable) the price of the products in question.
- The present general conditions and all emerging disputes that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the website or any purchase therein must be governed by Portuguese law.